What's new

Columbia: Please release "The One" in superbit (1 Viewer)

Robert Franklin

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Columbia, please release "The One" in Superbit format with an extra disc!! This is not even out in theaters as I write this, nevertheless, I know that this will make an awesome dvd whenever it arrives. I suspect that it should be on dvd by the end of summer.
I know that I will receive lots of opinions on this; so let the games begin!! :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
When I saw the trailer, I knew it looked like a movie I would wany to see. I will wait for the reviews from this forum to start rolling in before I see it though. Then I'll think about the DVD.
------------------
Link Removed
------------------
My Favourite DVD's

Luis A

Second Unit
I second a Superbit dvd of The One with extras on a 2nd disc. Oh, don't forget the DTS track! :)
L

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
I TOTALLY agree. I am a Jet Li (my spelling sucks hope I didn't blow it) fan and when I saw the commercial last night my jaw dropped! This looks soooo cool! Columbia, PLEASE make this not only superbit but make this the best looking video EVER! This type of flick needs it.
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks