What's new

Columbia: Night of the Living Dead '90 uncut! (1 Viewer)

Christina_DQ

Stunt Coordinator
I & plenty of others would love to see the original uncut vesion released on dvd.
This was a decent & better than usual remake. Tom Savini did a great job of directing it,yet some of his always impressive FX where censored because of the MPAA-which seems to happen with all his movies.
I would like for it to finnaly see the light of day in either
A-a bare bones edition with good picture & sound + the trailer & a reasonable price
B-a S.E. that includes both the R rated cut as well as the Unrated version along with the same extra's on the previous dvd.
Please make this happen,it would make a great release.......so please give it some thought!

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
I have never seen this, but would definitely pick it up if Columbia released it. I've wanted to track this one down for some time now. I hope they release it uncut on DVD.
------------------
Horror AND non-horror fans unite!
jasvparbanner2.jpg

Christina_DQ

Stunt Coordinator
btw-some of the uncut footage is shown in the documentary on the current dvd!
They mention the trouble with the MPAA & also Savini claims he doesn't mind since it leaves more to the imagination & is more frightening-though i'd still like to see it uncut!

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
This movie definately needs to be UNCUT on DVD.
Christina I admire you for being a horror fan like me and Wes, We are Gorehounds too. Well for FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 7 anyway.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD
Thank you WILL K for the banner

Will K

Screenwriter
If I recall correctly, Tom Savini talked about this at last year's Fangoria convention in Orlando. I believe he offered to recut the film for DVD and Columbia flat out said no. Bummer...but maybe some day.
------------------
My Scary DVD Collection

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I love this version! I have the current dvd and it's one of my favorites! I really don't know why this remake was recieved so poorly, it's extremly creepy, VERY atmospheric, especially when the sun goes down, and the performances are first rate, particularly Tony Todd and Tom Towels, he really hams it up as Mr. Cooper and I love it! I really wish I were in Pittsburge when they were filming, I would have made an awesome zombie, but oh well. Uncut, absolutly!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks