What's new

Columbia: Lawrence of Arabia: Superbit Edition? (1 Viewer)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Ever since the pretty good 2-disc SE came out of Lawrence of Arabia, many know that the transfer isn't 100% of what it should be.

How about a 2-disc Superbit edition with a new video transfer supervised by Robert Harris, DTS and Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks ONLY, and the 65mm trailer?

I spent nearly 30 dollars on the existing disc, and I'd actually have no problem buying a Superbit edition with the image corrected to its full potential. Anyone else here that would buy a Superbit LoA with a corrected transfer?

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Me...I refuse to buy the current edition, even though I love this film. I would buy a Superbit supervised by Robert A. Harris, with image and sound corrected.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
2-Disc Superbit?

Try three disc Superbit Deluxe with the proper video transfer. Why lose the excellent bonus features when Superbit Deluxe allows them to be included.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Yup, I'd buy it in a hearbeat.

I have not purchased the current version, nor will I purchase any future version that does not have Robert Harris' stamp of approval.

And what perfect timing for it...this year is the 40th anniversary of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks