What's new

Columbia House B1G1 Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
For current members, Columbia House is having a Buy One Get One sale on Blu-Ray. Depending on what you order, you could save 25% off prices elsewhere, even with the kind of shocking shipping costs Columbia applies.

The sale runs until September 25. Pre-orders (of which there are several) and boxed sets (i.e. TV shows) can serve as the trigger item, but not the free item.

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood the sale. Looks like it's on ALL Blu-Ray titles.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Don't you have to become a member first and *then* still wait a while (maybe upto a few weeks?) for them to send you the offer? OR can you get the offer as soon as you sign up on the website? Also, they only offer DVDs, not BDs, for their intro offer, correct?

I hadn't done the Columbia House thing in ages, so I don't know how it works these days.

Thanks.

_Man_

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Sorry, I should have been more clear. If you are a current member, you should see the Blu-Ray deal when you log in to the website. I'm assuming this offer is available to all members regardless of whether they've completed the initial obligation. But I could be wrong.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
It also looks like I misunderstood the sale. Looks like it's on all Blu-Ray titles, not just the ones I had listed. Those were the "Best Sellers."

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
thanks cameron.
i got the email, maye i'll mosey on over there to take a look.

"Hurry! This special offer ends September 25, 2008 at 11:59 pm EST. Upcoming Blu-Ray Releases and Blu-Ray Boxed Sets can act as your qualifier, but can not go as your FREE selection. This offer is not valid on games, merchandise or standard DVD products. A shipping and handling charge will be added to each title."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks