What's new

COLUMBIA - Ghostbusters 2 SE (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
the Collector's series of the original Ghostbusters is pretty good. the 2nd ghostbusters DVD is basically barebones though. I'd like to see a SE version of it released especially with a featurette or documentary on the statue of liberty scenes. :)
[Edited last by Rob T on October 28, 2001 at 01:02 AM]

Ken_Jones

Stunt Coordinator
This is my most wanted DVD, it was the first I requested, I'd do anything for an SE DVD of this movie!!!!!!
Please Columbia!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
I'd replace my current copy with a special edition, especially if it was on par with the one for the first film.
------------------
"This is not a drill. This is the apocolypse!"
Link Removed

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
As my second favorite movie ever (actually I'd put it on par with the original - so favorite movie ever)...I'd LOVE to buy an SE. The current DVD is pretty lame, and the 5.1 mix is NOTHING compared to what the did with the original. Put on some extras, and video commentary....lose the 1.33:1 transfer, and I am SO THERE. I've laid out many times what should be on the disc (deleted scenes, featurettes, music videos, video commentary), now go for it, Columbia!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks