Columbia Classics 4K -- Individual Movies For Sale

David Norman

Lead Actor
Premium
For those people who wanted just one or a couple of the 4K Disc/Case/Slipcovers from the boxset.

$18 ea + $3 flat rate shipping either 1st Class or Media mail depending on the weight. If you want more than one make me an offer -- i'm pretty easy

I have all 6 individual movies for sell individually or in groups -- no digitals included.
Lawrence of Arabia SOLD
Mr Smith Goes to Washington
Dr Strangelove
Gandhi
A League of Their Own
Jerry Maguire

Lawrence of Arabia -- the DVD bonus disc will be included and when the corrected Bonus Disc is available, I'll get it to you if you need it (for those that don't already have the BD LE Boxset)

Small caveat -- I'm leaving town Monday Night or early Tuesday (6/23) so I have a very narrow window to ship tomorrow (or pack them and ship them on Tuesday)
I should be back in a week or so assuming things go well. I torn whether to list this now or wait, but figure some folks hopefully are itchy to get them quicker

PM if interested.

Last edited:

David Norman

Lead Actor
Premium
Anyone interested 2 for $36 or 3 for $50 shipped? Would love to get these out the door by the time I leave tomorrow morning?

Dr Strangelove SOLD

Looks like the rest not going to happen today, but the other 4 will be waiting

Last edited:

David Norman

Lead Actor
Premium
It is, but I'm out of town again (in-law medical issues to deal with) though this time should be just be a few days.

Hopefully if things work out well I'll be home early next week. I was waiting until I was at home for a couple weeks before re-listing them.
If your OK waiting 4-5 more days I'll send you a PM as soon as I can with the details

David Norman

Lead Actor
Premium
That would be great...thanks, Dave

Travel safely...
Ron

PM sent -- click the little LETTER icon in the upper right named "Conversations" in the forum software

UPDATE since I should be in one place for a while now
$18 ea + $3 flat rate shipping either 1st Class or Media mail depending on the weight. If you want more than one make me an offer -- i'm pretty easy. Any 2 for $35 or all 3 remaining titles for $48 shipped?

I have all 6 individual movies for sell individually or in groups -- no digitals included.
Lawrence of Arabia SOLD
Dr Strangelove SOLD
A League of Their Own PENDING

AVAILABLE
Gandhi
Jerry Maguire

Last edited:

David Norman

Lead Actor
Premium
A League of Their Own SOLD

AVAILABLE
Gandhi
Jerry Maguire

$18 ea + $3 flat rate shipping either 1st Class or Media mail depending on the weight. If you want more than one make me an offer -- i'm pretty easy. Any 2 for $35 or all 3 remaining titles for $48 shipped? Or make me an offer.

I also have the large outer box and included book if someone wants, but shipping is likely to be more expensive since that alone weighs over 2 lbs without considering the box/packing

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddie O. L.