What's new

Color Banding on ALL Wega? (1 Viewer)

David Susilo

Screenwriter
I'm thinking of buying the new Sony 27FV13, the replacement of last year's Sony 27" lowest-end WEGA.
From your past experiences, does the color banding problem exists only in the XBR series or all across the Sony Wega line. I'll be, of course, using the component inputs.

Ken Stuart

Second Unit
Since the FV13 won't be available for a week or two, there is no way anyone can answer that question, since that problem may be fixed in the new model... or it may not be...

David Susilo

Screenwriter
not to be analytical here, but I've seen several new 27" WEGA here is Scarborough for about a month, but none of them was hooked up at all (I just saw them in boxes or displayed using regular cable-TV.
Also, the TILT feature have disappeared
frown.gif

Ken Stuart

Second Unit
Now I notice you are from Canada - this wouldn't be the first time that Canada has received new products before the US - probably because they can supply all the Canadian dealers even when their production line has not yet produced enough for a US rollout.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks