What's new

College Basketball Favorites (1 Viewer)

Geno

Supporting Actor
IM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING HERE, I JUST WANTED TO TAKE A POLL ON WHO LIKED WHAT COLEGE BASKETBALL TEAM AND WHO THEY THOUGHT COULD WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR.

PERSONALLY IM A KANSAS JAYHAWK FAN. AND YES I THINK THEY COULD WIN IT ALL IN MARCH.

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
I am a Forida State fan, they have no chance in hell to win it they will be lucky to be .500. I say Duke wins it all.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
The University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors are my team for life. Expect to see us again in the field of 64. :) I have no predictions yet on the winner of it all.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Syracuse University Orangemen...and I just had to miss my first game of the year this evening because I had a three hour final that was taking up my time :frowning: but at least that is over with and I can start soaking in basketball with 100% of my time! :D God, I love the college basketball season! March madness is the absolute greatest time of the year. If only football would realize it needs an NCAA tourney...
I've been a Cuse fan since I was a kid, and this is my sixth year with season tickets. :star:

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
University of Kentucky!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
Let's hear for Rupp Arena, and all the senior citizens that have season tickets that rightfully belong to people under 30!!! :laugh:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
UCLA Fan (head hanging with ya, Scott).

I think the main question is: can Duke stay healthy, and if so, will anyone even put an L on their record this year?

Scott_G

Second Unit
Duke looks great again this year, I'd like to see the Jayhawks win one for old Roy.

Might be interesting to see what happens to the Tarheels this year. They got off to a bad start.

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
PERSONALLY IM A KANSAS JAYHAWK FAN. AND YES I THINK THEY COULD WIN IT ALL IN MARCH.
Oh hell yeah!!!!

All I have to say to anybody that underestimates KU this year is WATCH OUT. I think that they are going to be a force to be reckoned with this season. They have the size, the speed, the leadership, the pressure defense, and a load of offensive weapons. If they get to running on all cylinders come March, I'd bet my money that they'll make the Final Four and quite possibly win the championship.

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Michigan Wolverine fan. Things aren't great right now, but watch out in one or two years!

Tommy G

Screenwriter
UCONN Huskies fan here and I'm just hoping they make it to the NCAA tourney this year. Time for rebuilding.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I'm a Boilermaker alumni and lifelong fan, but this year I'm rooting for the Ball State Cardinals to make a deep run in the tournament.

Brad

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Also, being a Purdue alumni, I have to go with the Boilermakers. Although I doubt any big ten team can win the entire thing.

Geno

Supporting Actor
The University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors are my team for life
Its good to see the Rainbows get credit. They even beat Kansas a few years back in the Honolulu shootout. I also am a Rainbows fan but moslty for football. After moving from Hawaii to Kansas about 15 years ago, Ive had to change my loyalties to the JAYHAWKS.

PhilipW

Second Unit
Oklahoma State Cowboys.

For all the jayhawks fans out there. You need to convince Roy that the tournament is in March not February.

Remember the 10

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks