Coldplay live dvd out 11/4

Discussion in 'DVD' started by John Telleria, Sep 28, 2003.

1. John Telleria

November is shaping up to be quite a month for concert DVD's! My two favorite bands are both coming out with new releases. U2 Live at Slane Castle will be out Nov 17th. And Coldplay also has a live dvd coming out on November 4th. I'm pasting below details directly from the Coldplay website. I like that they're also including an audio cd.

COLDPLAY LIVE 2003 DVD

Release dates and tracklisting are as follows:
    The DVD will be available a week earlier (4th Nov) in the U.S than the worldwide release date of 10th Nov 2003.

The tracklistings for Coldplay Live 2003 have been confirmed as:

DVD:
    Politik
    God Put A Smile
    Rush of Blood To The Head
    Daylight
    Trouble
    One I Love
    Don't Panic
    Shiver
    See You Soon
    Everything's Not Lost
    Moses
    Yellow
    The Scientist
    Clocks
    In My Place
    Amsterdam
    Life Is For Living

AUDIO CD:
    Politik
    God Put A Smile
    A Rush of Blood to the Head
    One I Love
    See You Soon
    Shiver
    Everything's Not Lost
    Moses
    Yellow
    Clocks
    In My Place
    Amsterdam

Filmed at Sydney’s Horden Pavilion in July, Live 2003 captures Coldplay in all their globe-conquering glory. The spectacular footage, shot by acclaimed production company Done & Dusted on super 16 film, includes all the hits plus a new track ‘Moses’ and the lost classic ‘See You Soon’, only previously available on Coldplay’s very first Parlophone release, ‘The Blue Room EP’.

The DVD includes a 40 minute Tour Diary documentary, containing intimate behind the scenes footage filmed at various locations around the world (including Los Angeles, Denver, Madrid & London) over the last year. Completing the package is an audio CD of the concert.

In the U.K, the DVD will be available on two formats, a limited edition special pack including exclusive extras yet to be confirmed, as well as a standard double disc pack made of 100% recycled paper packaging.

2. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

I wonder what ratio it's likely to be, shot in Super 16mm.

3. Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg Lead Actor
    Supporter

Josh Steinberg

Probably 16x9. Super 16 is 16mm film with perfs only on one side, so the image can take up more width on the negative. If they had shot it in regular 16, it would be closer to 4x3.