What's new

Cold Coffee Question (1 Viewer)

MichaelBA

Supporting Actor
You got yourself a great cup of coffee. So you sit and drink and work, drink and work, drink and work. You've downed about 4/5, but by the time you get back to that remaining mouthful, the coffee's dead cold.

What do you do?

Drink it? Pour it out? Microwave it? Leave it and fill the rest of the cup with more hot coffee? What if it's your last cup that day?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I always get iced coffee - Problem solved! :D

p.s. I knew a (let's say "cheapskate") who used to freeze her undrunk Dunkin Donuts coffee and then microwave it the next morning. :rolleyes:Ummmm, that's a bit too much.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
buy one of those little cup warmers that the cup sits on.

loke a hot plate for a coffee cup.

James T

Screenwriter
I'm usually done my coffee before it gets cold, but in the event that it does get cold, I drink it. My coffee is 99% of the time store-bought. No way I'm putting my dollar to waste :)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I can't seem to find the link, but I've seen a new small thermos recently. What makes this thermos special is that it has a two chambers -- one large central chamber where the bulk of the coffee is kept hot; the other is around the edge, allowing a small portion to cool to a temperature comfortable for drinking before it comes out the spout. So it's supposed to be able to keep coffee hot for a long time and "condition" the temperature so that it's not too hot at first and not too cold as time goes on. I just wish I could remember what it was called....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks