What's new

Cold Case season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just a reminders for fans of Cold Case that its season 2 premiere is on tonight. For those recording the show, there's always the possibility that with NFL games, the show might start later than scheduled, so pad the recording time is possible.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's probably going to go over by around 30 minutes on the east/central and many mountain states.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Good episode but different than the description my TiVo had. That show appears to be on next week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The final enactment of what went down in that diner was horrifying in terms of family bonds vs. self-preservation.

Kite is such a butthead. Lily, you're better off without the bum.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
anyone see this? while i didn't think the case was all that compelling, it was really great to hear all those old Rocky Horror songs as an integral part of the soundtrack. strangely, they really added a poignancy and a shadowing element of sadness to the story that you wouldn't have really expected.

god, that film had such a great soundtrack. just a bunch of terrific songs.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I remember reading (the Warner Bros. chat) that the songs used will make it tough for a DVD season set to be produced for Cold Case.

Can't wait for Lily to give Scottie the "I told you so" look.

The ending credits were pretty good too.

I wonder how they were able to get Bostwick for this episode. Inspired casting, to say the least.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
It's not like Barry is new to TV (Spin City). I hope they were smart enough to pre-negotiate video rights so we can get a box set.

Colton

Supporting Actor
I loved the "Creatures of the Night" episode. The RHPS tribute was a very creative touch and enjoyed the songs and flashbacks of the audience participation. Also, the ending credits were very well done. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

- Colton

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I also like how all the flashbacks were overly dramatic in a Rocky Horror kind of way. Too bad they didn't get other Rocky Horror alum to guest.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Was looking forward to last night's show due to the case starting in 1928.
But, I only got the first 15 minutes because of @u*k!n^ football.
Anyway, the homicide kept jumping from New Years to Christmas and back to New Years. What was that about?

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
The show started on New Years Eve in 1928 then she was killed on Christmas Day 1929. It didn't really explain that real well at first.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks