What's new

Cold Case 10/19/03 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Curious who else watches this show. There are certain elements of it that are a bit cheesy to me, making it a borderline guilty pleasure. Examples being the rather heavy handed use of period music and the now predictable structure of the show (gotta have that ghostly visit of the deceased at the end!). I think what pulls me in is Morris does a good job in the part and it is actually a crime drama that can be considered "feel good."

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I watched two episodes and thats why I tuned out...Cheesiness.
Why do we need the "Ghostly visit" at the end?

It has a lot going for it but it's just too simulur to every other show that is trying to be like CSI.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I like Lily Rush's vibe when she's on the trail. She's got that bloodhound quality, and knows how to adjust her personality to get the most out of witnesses for these cold cases.

I find her earnestness on par with Joe Friday on L.A. Dragnet. She's just way more attractive than Joe. :D

This week's case was pretty sad/painful once it all unravelled. Those 2 kids are going to be in therapy for...ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks