Cold Case 1/25/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

This show just keeps getting better and better.

Just when you didn't think a cold case from 1939 could get all that interesting, it unfolds as a snapshot in a time in our history that made it very hard to show one's true feelings and affections for the ones we love.

The final reenactment was pretty grueling and horrifying given the circumstances.

Rush's and the ADA's flirtation is cute and coy. Kathryn Morris blushes like no one's business.

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

It did seem to have a rather high proportion of spry nonagenarians, though. It seemed a little odd that all three were moving around under their own power and lucid.

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

It must have been all that milk and candy they ate in a lifetime...

4. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

They could have been in their eighties, not nineties. If they were 19 in '39 (not too much of a stretch), they'd be 84 now. Even so, that very familiar character actor that played Jonesy definitely did not look old enough.

When Lily said that she was mad at herself for making a mistake or screwing up with whatshisname, do you think she meant the cats? That probably would have scared me off too.

//Ken

5. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Well, I think they specifically mentioned one character as being 26, which would put her at 91, and I assumed all the characters were in that general area (though Jonesy looked considerably younger), especially since the victim was mentioned as having a ten year old daughter.