Which one is the better tasting water?

My vote: Daisini

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I prefer Georgia Mountain Water.

Dasani and Aquafina taste like plastic to me, while GMW tastes like nothing.

Plus, GMW is from a spring here in North Georgia, while the other two are simply from municipal water lines. (Although the Pepsi/Coke brands do have purification and minerals added.)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I've never had Daisini. We have a big Brita pitcher here that filters our drinking water. I love that thing!

Wes C

Supporting Actor
defintely AQUAFINA!!!!

Dasani tastes like toilet water. Neither stand up to Evian which is usually the only kind of water i drink.

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
Those guys just repackage tap water and sell it to yuppies. I cut out the middleman and get my water straight from the source.

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
Dasani.

In my travels, water has a taste whether it be good or bad.

In my opinion, Dasani has the "good" taste and Aquafina doesn't taste like anything. It's just wet and not worth paying for ... but what water is worth more than the cost of gasoline? Excuse me, they wrap the free water in $1.50 worth of packaging, marketing and PROFIT ..... and I still buy it.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Do you realize that both products are merely filtered water from the local municipalaity serving the closest bottling facility?

Dave Gorman

Supporting Actor
Well... whatever they're made from and however they are made, between the two I would definitely pick Dasani. Aquafina usually has "mediciney" overtones to it.

When I'm close to home & don't need to pay extravagant prices for drinking water, I'll stick to the water from my GE filtration system -- damn good water!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks