Coffee/Tea of the Month Clubs?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Philip_T, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Philip_T

Philip_T Supporting Actor

I was thinking that a good gift idea for my wifes parents would be a coffee/tea of the month club membership. I was looking on-line, but it doesn't appear that the franchises Im familiar with offer anything like that. Does anyone out there have any suggestions or recomdations on companies that offer this service?

2. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Gevalia

Very good coffee, decent prices and some great promo deals for new customers.

3. Elinor

Elinor Supporting Actor

Baltimore Coffee and Tea may or may not, but they DO have great coffee, a vast selection of tea, and gift certificates ... you can order via 800 #, online, etc.

4. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

We get Gevalia. And we got the free coffee-maker-caraffe thingy. It's kind of a chinsy coffee maker as far as coffee makers go.. but it works. They now send you one with a timer on it, which I wish I had on mine. I'd recommend the black model since my white one is kinda grungy looking being stained with coffee.

The coffee is good, though.

5. Dan D.

Dan D. Stunt Coordinator

6. Jeff Savage

Jeff Savage Second Unit

I have used Better Beans to send coffee to my mother for the past 3 years. I am very happy with them and my mother says that the coffee is fantastic. She is getting the World Club version.

Laters,
    Jeff

7. Philip_T

Philip_T Supporting Actor

Thanks for the recommendations guys! The Gevalia 6 mo. package looks like what Im shooting for. [​IMG]

8. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Green Mountain Coffee Roasters offers a variety of Coffee Tours of both 6 or 12 month duration.

Also "Coffee & Treats Tours" on Page 2. [​IMG]

9. Jeff Savage

Jeff Savage Second Unit

Ah yes Green Mountain Coffee is excellent as well. I grew up in VT and still have family there who send me packets from time to time. Blueberry Coffee? Yup! It is yummy too!

Laters,
    Jeff

10. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Yep, especially if you like flavored coffees, I don't think there's any better than GMCR. Many coffees "smell" like their flavor, but just "taste" like regular coffee. When you have GMCR Blueberry or Egg Nog coffee, or my favorite...Pumpkin Spice [​IMG] , you can actually taste it.

And their non-flavored blends are very good, too. I love their Organic French Roast and Lake & Lodge varieties.

11. Jan H

Jan H Cinematographer

I'm sipping on a mug of Peet's Sumatra right now. My first experience with this brand. It ain't cheap but it sure kicks the crap out of Starbucks. Mmmmmm, good. [​IMG]