What's new

Coffee/Tea of the Month Clubs? (1 Viewer)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I was thinking that a good gift idea for my wifes parents would be a coffee/tea of the month club membership. I was looking on-line, but it doesn't appear that the franchises Im familiar with offer anything like that. Does anyone out there have any suggestions or recomdations on companies that offer this service?

Elinor

Supporting Actor
Baltimore Coffee and Tea may or may not, but they DO have great coffee, a vast selection of tea, and gift certificates ... you can order via 800 #, online, etc.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
We get Gevalia. And we got the free coffee-maker-caraffe thingy. It's kind of a chinsy coffee maker as far as coffee makers go.. but it works. They now send you one with a timer on it, which I wish I had on mine. I'd recommend the black model since my white one is kinda grungy looking being stained with coffee.

The coffee is good, though.

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
I have used Better Beans to send coffee to my mother for the past 3 years. I am very happy with them and my mother says that the coffee is fantastic. She is getting the World Club version.

Laters,
Jeff

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the recommendations guys! The Gevalia 6 mo. package looks like what Im shooting for. :emoji_thumbsup:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters offers a variety of Coffee Tours of both 6 or 12 month duration.

Also "Coffee & Treats Tours" on Page 2.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Ah yes Green Mountain Coffee is excellent as well. I grew up in VT and still have family there who send me packets from time to time. Blueberry Coffee? Yup! It is yummy too!

Laters,
Jeff

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, especially if you like flavored coffees, I don't think there's any better than GMCR. Many coffees "smell" like their flavor, but just "taste" like regular coffee. When you have GMCR Blueberry or Egg Nog coffee, or my favorite...Pumpkin Spice
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
, you can actually taste it.

And their non-flavored blends are very good, too. I love their Organic French Roast and Lake & Lodge varieties.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
I'm sipping on a mug of Peet's Sumatra right now. My first experience with this brand. It ain't cheap but it sure kicks the crap out of Starbucks. Mmmmmm, good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks