What's new

coffee stains my teeth (1 Viewer)

Jim_F

Screenwriter

i.e. the $ value of a dentist's nice watercraft. I've long since lost track, but probably 5 figures out of my own pocket and possibly 6 figures from my insurances.

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Back to the topic at hand ... I have similar troubles. Coffee is my life & I'm not quitting.

1) Go to the dentist for a thorough cleaning
2) Use the Rembrandt whitening strips ... really!

I've tried them all ... I don't like the Crest whitestrips. The Rembrandt strips are more like wax based. If you use them 30 min per day for a week, the results will be amazing. I get the Rembrandt strips at Costco, 2 boxes for ~$25.

PhillJones

Second Unit
If they're really bothering you, the dentist can do a professional tooth whtiening. The whitening strips are quick and cheap but apparently don't last, the original stains return. The professional whitening is permanent, or rather a blank slate. More extreme, you can have procelain implants and look like a daytime soap-opera star.

MichaelBA

Supporting Actor
Micah... it just occurred to me: you don't ever smile, so what do you care if your teeth are as brown as baked beans?

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
I don't even know you. Who the heck are you?

ORANGE!

Sometimes, my threads turn into my own personal playgrounds. I love the HTF for this. :D

Now... where's UPS?

MC

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Use the Crest Whitestrips and brush every day with Colgate TOTAL Whitening toothpaste that offers 12 hour protection from plaque, stains etc....that's been my ritual and it works like a charm.

Gary_E

Second Unit
from the mind of Rodney Dangerfield:

...and my dentist is no bargin either, I told him, "Hey Doc, my teeth are all yellow."
He told me to wear a brown necktie.

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks