Cobalt Cables For Sale: Speaker & Interconnects

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AaronH, Apr 18, 2005.

1. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

ALL .5 Meter Interconnects have sold.

The Speaker cables are still available.

The server I had the Pics on is down, I can email them to those interested..

Lowering prices slightly, I still pay the Shipping. Check 2nd post for Pricing. Thanks!

Pictures included...*My Prices Include Shipping*

ALL are in Excellent condition. Please check my ebay feedback under spoonmanrr or Audiogon under aaron_ddr.

The following are for sale because Im switching out my audio racks due to a center channel change. I need longer lengths for some, shorter for others. I am getting Cobalts again, as there are still many cables from them in my system. I highly recommend them. If anything, for the "No questions Asked" Lifetime warranty. Check their site for details...

http://www.cobaltcable.com

Click on Products to see current prices. Prices haven't changed, but the exterior of some of their models have. I've had all of the following for about 5 months, maybe 6.

I have 4 pair of Interconnects, and only used 2 pairs. The 2 pairs I used have small markings on them for easy identification. They come in Red and White, measure in @ .5 meter, and are in MINT condition. I Paid $70.00 a pair, and am asking $45.00 a pair and I Pay the Shipping! I will also sell seperately for $25.00 a cable. If you buy more than 1 pair, I'll give you a slight discount. The more you buy though, the more I'll knock off. I'll sell all 4 pairs for $160.00 if interested. 2 pairs from the site would cost $140.00, my price is pretty good.

I also have a *pair* of 2 meter Ultimate Speaker Cables terminated in their Universal Spades. These are of high quality and very durable. I paid $140.00 for the pair, and am asking $95.00. Again, I pay the Shipping. I will aslo sell these seperate but at $50.00 each cable.

Lastly, I have a *single* Ultimate Speaker Cable I used for my center which measures in @ 1 meter. I paid $60.00. Its the same as the 2 meter cables Im selling in every way except for the length. I'm asking $40.00 for it. No hidden fees here.

I accept paypal, personal check or money order. email me at [email protected] or reply in this thread, or send me a PM thru these boards.

Here are the pictures...

1 Meter Speaker...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

INterconnects..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 Meter Speaker....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Lowering prices slightly, I still pay the Shipping.

*Single* Ultimate Speaker Cable 1 Meter: Now $35.00

*Pair* of Ultimate Speaker Cable 2 meters: Now $90.00 for the Pair, or $45.00 seperate.

Analog Interconnects *4 pairs* @ .5 meters each cable: Now $40.00 a Pair, or $20.00 seperate.

3. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

The server I had the Pics on is down, I can email them to those interested..

Lowering prices again, I still pay the Shipping. See above for details.

*Single* Ultimate Speaker Cable 1 Meter: Now $30.00

*Pair* of Ultimate Speaker Cable 2 meters: Now $80.00 for the Pair, or $40.00 seperate.

Analog Interconnects *4 pairs* @ .5 meters each cable: Now $30.00 a Pair, or $15.00 seperate.

4. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

3 Pairs of the .5 meter Interconnects have sold.

1 pair left @ $30.00

The speaker cables are still available.

5. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

ALL .5 Meter Interconnects have sold.

The Speaker cables are still available.