What's new

Cobalt Cables For Sale: Speaker & Interconnects (1 Viewer)

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
ALL .5 Meter Interconnects have sold.

The Speaker cables are still available.

The server I had the Pics on is down, I can email them to those interested..

Lowering prices slightly, I still pay the Shipping. Check 2nd post for Pricing. Thanks!

Pictures included...*My Prices Include Shipping*

ALL are in Excellent condition. Please check my ebay feedback under spoonmanrr or Audiogon under aaron_ddr.

The following are for sale because Im switching out my audio racks due to a center channel change. I need longer lengths for some, shorter for others. I am getting Cobalts again, as there are still many cables from them in my system. I highly recommend them. If anything, for the "No questions Asked" Lifetime warranty. Check their site for details...

http://www.cobaltcable.com

Click on Products to see current prices. Prices haven't changed, but the exterior of some of their models have. I've had all of the following for about 5 months, maybe 6.

I have 4 pair of Interconnects, and only used 2 pairs. The 2 pairs I used have small markings on them for easy identification. They come in Red and White, measure in @ .5 meter, and are in MINT condition. I Paid $70.00 a pair, and am asking $45.00 a pair and I Pay the Shipping! I will also sell seperately for $25.00 a cable. If you buy more than 1 pair, I'll give you a slight discount. The more you buy though, the more I'll knock off. I'll sell all 4 pairs for $160.00 if interested. 2 pairs from the site would cost $140.00, my price is pretty good.

I also have a *pair* of 2 meter Ultimate Speaker Cables terminated in their Universal Spades. These are of high quality and very durable. I paid $140.00 for the pair, and am asking $95.00. Again, I pay the Shipping. I will aslo sell these seperate but at $50.00 each cable.

Lastly, I have a *single* Ultimate Speaker Cable I used for my center which measures in @ 1 meter. I paid $60.00. Its the same as the 2 meter cables Im selling in every way except for the length. I'm asking $40.00 for it. No hidden fees here.

I accept paypal, personal check or money order. email me at [email protected] or reply in this thread, or send me a PM thru these boards.

Here are the pictures...

1 Meter Speaker...

INterconnects..

2 Meter Speaker....

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Lowering prices slightly, I still pay the Shipping.

*Single* Ultimate Speaker Cable 1 Meter: Now $35.00

*Pair* of Ultimate Speaker Cable 2 meters: Now $90.00 for the Pair, or $45.00 seperate.

Analog Interconnects *4 pairs* @ .5 meters each cable: Now $40.00 a Pair, or $20.00 seperate.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
The server I had the Pics on is down, I can email them to those interested..

Lowering prices again, I still pay the Shipping. See above for details.

*Single* Ultimate Speaker Cable 1 Meter: Now $30.00

*Pair* of Ultimate Speaker Cable 2 meters: Now $80.00 for the Pair, or $40.00 seperate.

Analog Interconnects *4 pairs* @ .5 meters each cable: Now $30.00 a Pair, or $15.00 seperate.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
3 Pairs of the .5 meter Interconnects have sold.

1 pair left @ $30.00

The speaker cables are still available.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
ALL .5 Meter Interconnects have sold.

The Speaker cables are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks