What's new

Coal Miner's Daughter (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

90098_large.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

moviebuff75

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Scott Richard
This is a very special film to me. My mom grew up not far from Loretta, and my grandpa worked in the coal mines with Loretta's dad. So, like Loretta, my mom is a Coal Miner's Daughter. Grandpa died of Black Lung in 1972, three years before I was born. I wish I could have met him. When my mom's sister died earlier this year, they played this song at her funeral and I lost it. I remember seeing this film when it was first released. My entire family went to see it together. Very dear to me.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
My great grandfather bootlegged moonshine whilst working in a coalmine... anyway, I can't wait to get this one; another Best Picture Nominee!!!

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
When this didn't come out last year for the 100th celebration, I was worried we may not see a blu at all. Very happy to see it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks