What's new

Co-ordinating Xbox Live Sessions (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm finding I'm enjoying my NFL2K3 experiences more when I hook up with HTF Members. This will carry over I'm sure for Unreal, Mechassault and NHL2K3 sessions as well.

Sometimes its tuff to find us all on together. So I'm thinking what if we put together and ICQ or similar system so that if we're all Online on our PC's Browsing the forum etc, we could contact each other to see if we'd like to hookup for a game ?

This would be alot better than having to boot up a game and find that no one you want to play is there. Also it would be easier to co-ordinate games at certain times....

Whatcha all think ?

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
You could always start the XBox without a disc and see who's online before you boot a game.

I think your idea is a good one. Of course, not everyone uses the same chat application.

Mike

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Dave,
Let me introduce you to the next wave of gaming website my friend:
http://www.ocgn.com
Your best source for setting up play times and tournaments with all of your HTF friends. Go sign up now.
(Site is soon to relaunch with some added benefits but I'm tight lipped about that right now pending some later announcements:))

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
indeed!! also, we will probably be implementing some form of "Buddy List" in the future, so finding HTFers will be easier than ever!! (currently the only way to distinguish HTFers is by they setting HTF as their clan in each game)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
OK I registered on that site, nice site BTW.. How do I register for the HTF Clan?

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
Hmm... Some forum members seem to be good...

Others seem to be quitters just like anywhere else...

Just be careful to find the good ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks