C'mon Paramount Give us Jim West and Artie Gordon

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dave Scarpa, May 28, 2004.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Watching Paramount's Great Have Gun Will Travel set has really brought home how much I enjoy 50's and 60's Westerns. THere's something comforting about watching them and I'm not sure why. I'd love to own the B&W First season of Wild Wild West. I remember as a Kid after school getting treated to a daily Dose of Star Trek followed by Wild Wild West. I feel for the kids who have to watch talk shows or bad sitcoms now. Almost makes you want to go out in the fresh air and stop watching TV (Remember your Mom Yelling that ?)

C'mon Paramount let me relive my youth before it's gone for good !

2. Deb Walsh

Deb Walsh Stunt Coordinator

I would *love* commentary by Robert Conrad. I'm sure he has lots of great stories to tell about all of his stunts - and various trips to the hospital. Classic, classic show. Unlike a lot of other shows from the same period, it has really stood the test of time.

Yeah. I'd buy that.

3. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I too would love this show on dvd. The problem is that Paramount is probably nervous about releasing this after the debacle that was the Wild Wild West movie.

We need the real Dr.Loveless, not Hamlet. [​IMG]

4. David Grove

David Grove Stunt Coordinator

Have Cash Will Buy

5. Peter M Fitzgerald

Peter M Fitzgerald Screenwriter

Peter Fitzgerald
    Here, here! One of my favorite shows of all time! Please give us season sets of THE WILD WILD WEST! [​IMG]