What's new

C'mon... Admit it! You've had bad thoughts about Kelly Rippa. (1 Viewer)

Don Black

Screenwriter
No, not those kinds of thoughts....

I mean the kind where someone would whip her several times with a wet noodle. Those Pantene and Aquafina spots are driving me nuts!

Ugh! Stop the marketing.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Those Aquafina commercials are annoying as hell but Kelly Rippa is still hot.

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
haven't you guys figured out the unofficial rules? if you're gonna post about an alleged "hottie", the polite thing to do is post pics or links for us clueless ones who don't know who you're talking about.:)

Rob Tenniswood

Stunt Coordinator
Kelly Ripa is a hottie, no doubt about it, and of course everyone has bad thoughts.

I dunno who watches Regis & Kelly live, but last week, they did a segment about signs at Notre Dame. A little background is necessary here - each year, all of the dorms at Notre Dame put up signs to direct the incoming freshmen to their new dorms. Now, instead of just saying the dorm's name and an arrow, they usually say something pretty funny as well as the dorm's name. Regis, when he went to Notre Dame, lived in Zahm hall...

Back to the story now. Regis showed pictures of a particularly well known sign which Zahm puts up every year that says "Regis lived in Zahm". Then he showed another sign for Keough, another all-guys dorm on campus, that says "Regis may have lived in Zahm, but Kelly spent the night in Keough."

This goes to show that even the priests at ND want Kelly...irritating commercials and all. :-D

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
ok, now that i know who she is, i can have bad thoughts about her.:) and i don't mean Don Black type bad thoughts.
i particularly like the b&w shot in the link provided by Danny R.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Tough to think about KR when Jennifer Love Hewitt is on TV doing a commercial for Oxyclean

Brent

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Kelly Rippa AND Jennifer Love Hewitt, Now we're talking :D
Yummy!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks