What's new

Closing logos question (1 Viewer)

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
The other Irwin Allen shows are older masters and have the new Fox logos in place of the original because that's what' on those masters.
The logos I see on THE TIME TUNNEL are the 20th Century Fox logo with the word TELEVISION appearing. Isn't that the original?

Wiseguy

Second Unit
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
The logos I see on THE TIME TUNNEL are the 20th Century Fox logo with the word TELEVISION appearing. Isn't that the original?
Yes, but as far as I can tell, the episodes on MeTV have the newer logo.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I haven't seen TT on MeTV for a while -it should end up starting with the standard 20th Century fox logo ending up something like this ...
1615892949539.png
... with TELEVISION 'flying in" covering CENTURY.

- I believe a new set of masters was created by pre-moused Fox for the all regions blu-ray release from across the pond
1615893426235.png
from Revelation.

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
That's right. On the Blu-ray, that exact logo is run. The first part with just 20th Century Fox is quite grainy, then the TELEVISION flies in and is free of grain.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I haven't seen TT on MeTV for a while -it should end up starting with the standard 20th Century fox logo ending up something like this ...
View attachment 92360 ... with TELEVISION 'flying in" covering CENTURY.

- I believe a new set of masters was created by pre-moused Fox for the all regions blu-ray release from across the pond
View attachment 92361 from Revelation.

So that Time Tunnel all-in-one Blu is region-free, I take it?

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member