What's new

Clone Wars to continue next year (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
too bad I have not seen the first two seasons.

Hopefully by that time, the dvd will be out by then

:emoji_thumbsup:

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Cool news.

But 5 twelve minute chapters? I don't know about the format. It just seems so strange to me to have 5 minute shorts play for about ten days and not hear about them again. This time, it'll only last 5 days? When will they just expand the show into a regular season?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This'll be it. After Ep III opens, I don't think there will be any additional Clone Wars episodes. Maybe they could get the same team to fill in the gap between III and IV, or do some other full-length Star Wars cartoon.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Apparently this last round of episodes will depict events leading up to the start of Episode III. It should be interesting.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
It works out to more content than either of the previous seasons.

The reason they can't expand it into a regular season is because it would take too long to get them all done. Animation is a time consuming process, and every minute of running time adds on weeks worth of work

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Glad to hear about the longer running time. I initially disliked the show, but found it improved by the end, but that 3 minute running time was much too short. Hopefully at 12 minutes they will have time to actually have some plot.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
So, do we have a real schedule for season three yet?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
That link says that the new episodes start Monday, March 21st at 7 PM. It doesn't look like they are having any reruns either. But I'm sure the next week, you'll get reruns or marathons or megathons with all 25 chapters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks