Clock change?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gabe D, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

For a while I've been aware that the HTF time of day was 2 minutes behind my computer's clock. Today they are the same.

My question is: was the HTF clock reset, or is something up with my computer?

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    We run a program to keep the clock of the server to the correct time related to the atomic clocks. I am not sure if this runs daily or weekly but it would appear that it is correct now.

Parker

3. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

I still think that there may be something odd going on with the clock. A few minutes ago I noticed that the HTF clock is now 3 minutes behind my clock. Then I posted a reply to a thread and saw that there was already one after mine. Mine said it was posted at 1:39, and the next one said it was posted at 1:41. The thing is, when I checked the HTF time it still said 1:40. How can this be?

Anyway, this is no big deal as far as I'm concerned. I'm only pointing it out in case it's indicative of a more serious problem.

Edited to add: I also notice that it says that my post is the last one in the thread, even though the other one is after mine.