What's new

Clock change? (1 Viewer)

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
For a while I've been aware that the HTF time of day was 2 minutes behind my computer's clock. Today they are the same.

My question is: was the HTF clock reset, or is something up with my computer?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
We run a program to keep the clock of the server to the correct time related to the atomic clocks. I am not sure if this runs daily or weekly but it would appear that it is correct now.

Parker

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I still think that there may be something odd going on with the clock. A few minutes ago I noticed that the HTF clock is now 3 minutes behind my clock. Then I posted a reply to a thread and saw that there was already one after mine. Mine said it was posted at 1:39, and the next one said it was posted at 1:41. The thing is, when I checked the HTF time it still said 1:40. How can this be?

Anyway, this is no big deal as far as I'm concerned. I'm only pointing it out in case it's indicative of a more serious problem.

Edited to add: I also notice that it says that my post is the last one in the thread, even though the other one is after mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks