What's new

Pre-Order Cloak & Dagger (1984) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81jtE05iX6L._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I think this is a 4k release, not a regular blu-ray.

I purchased the limited edition from VS as it's a favorite from my childhood. It held up for me as a fun little movie.

It looks great, the colors are nicely saturated and there is some fine detail. Though there is one HUGE scratch in the opening scene that lasted probably 15-20 seconds and had me thinking my screen had cracked. Having grown up in Houston, it was cool to see an extra wearing an old orange rainbow Astros jersey.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

I purchased the limited edition from VS as it's a favorite from my childhood. It held up for me as a fun little movie.

It looks great, the colors are nicely saturated and there is some fine detail. Though there is one HUGE scratch in the opening scene that lasted probably 15-20 seconds and had me thinking my screen had cracked. Having grown up in Houston, it was cool to see an extra wearing an old orange rainbow Astros jersey.

My mistake. Apologies. This is indeed a 4k release and I have corrected the thread title. Thank You.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I've had the 4K release since late June. I ordered direct from Vinegar Syndrome and paid $44.99. Is this a slimmed-down release?

davy2

Auditioning
Real Name
David

Yes, got the VS edition already

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
Watched this for the first time last night from this VS 4K release. It may be Baby's First Hitchcock, but that's kind of a genius idea and I enjoyed quite a bit about it. As a kid who never warmed to ET, I never found that much to like about Henry Thomas in that film, where here I enjoyed his performance more. And a lot of the movie looks really good. I assume it's the same VSU release and it's well put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks