What's new

Clifford Alarm System (1 Viewer)

Gene Severn

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can find an install manual for a Clifford Super 3 Alarm System? I know Clifford was bought out by DEI (Directed Electronics Inc.) I searched their website and couldn't find anything about this model. Thanks in advance.

Gene

David.G

Stunt Coordinator
you won't find one cause only DEI authorize dealers can install them. If you mess with it there goes your warranty. I don't think they even print one for their owner manuals. I had a Viper alarm and i never saw an instruction manual. I then found that an Audiovox unit with a Viper brain would work too. Sorry but you'll have to make friends with a dealer, what do you need it for anyways?

Gene Severn

Stunt Coordinator
I removed it from one vehicle when I totaled it in an accident. I now want to install it into another. The paperwork got lost thru the years. User and install manuals for all the new CLifford Systems are available on line.

David.G

Stunt Coordinator
mmm....you've voided though any warranties ( if they still apply). Look for help on the EliteCarAudio forum for help. Wiring should be pretty easy cause they make it to connect to factory harnesses. Thats a tough one though. Clifford requires that a dealer installs it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks