What's new

Cliff Richards - 60's movies on dvd (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Anyone know about this British pop singer's early 60's films titled Young Ones & Summer Holiday shot in England/Europe? There is a 3 vol. gift set and the titles have been restored all in their oar. I saw the set retail up here (Canada) for 35.00. I do not know if they are anamorphic.Any insights on these movies would be appreciated. They might be worth it as a way to see that time period.

Christian R

Agent
I just bought these today. Great colorful anamorphic transfers on ALL THREE - also director commentaries ON ALL THREE!!! A really good dose of cheesy 60's flicks - if you're into it..grab the boxed set since WONDERFUL LIFE is only available in the set. I CAN ONLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BLAST FROM THE PAST BOXED SET!!!!

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Picked up the boxset at Deep Discount DVD for $24 shipped. At $8 a film, you can't go wrong.

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Thankyou for your thoughts and comments Christian since I am always entertained by the period flicks such as those made by Frankie and Annette as well as the king himself - Elvis. I knew I was a diehard fan of the genre when I saw a widescreen laserdic version of Kid Gallahad and bought it. I'm hooked! Camp is great entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks