What's new

"Clietus, I'm bored" (1 Viewer)

mylan

Screenwriter
Sorry, can't help you there, we just got done grilling out with my brother and once he left, we had a few cocktails and "got busy". I just put her to bed cause she has to work in the morning, as for me, i'm still coming down.....

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
:D

Just got back from a get together, we wacthed the Lakers get trounced, and De la Hoya beat the crap outta what-his-name who was talking smack about his wife. I don't even like boxing, but I had a great time. Good food, good booze. Didn't get laid though.

--
H

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Well, may I offer you an obscure body in the S.K. system, your majesty, the inhabitants refer to it as the planet......eeearrrttthhhhh.....

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Tonight I’m not! Just too restless to sleep. Spent lots of time in the forum lately while himself (husband) was off on a 2-wk business trip.
He’s sleeping and I can’t ..I’m so glad he’s back. :D

Blu

Screenwriter
Am I the only one who thinks there should be a Flash Gordon movie?

I mean that the last one was in 1980 and that was 26 years ago.

There have been so many remakes and I despise remakes and refuse to see them for the most part, that FG would make an excellent franchise in today's world.

DanielKellmii

Supporting Actor
Really, I was just bored and I have been saying that phrase for years to my brother. We even went out and bought the soundtrack. Yes, Queen did make one bad alblum, and I have it. (On vinyl none the less.) But, I do agree with you. It would make a fantastic franchise. Lots of chracters, plenty of merchandising opportunities and endless stories. Best of all, it has been 'sleeping' for 26 years. But that was one AWFUL movie.

E

Eric Kahn

I like the movie "Flash Gordon" and the soundtrack by queen, what I really liked when the movie came out is that they used spaceships that looked like they were from the old Flash Gordon serials, did not try to make them look "modern"

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Well Daniel, that quote/lines from Flash Gordon is permanently etched in my brain thanks to The Orb and their Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld track #2: Earth (Gaia).

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
The first thing that popped into my head upon reading the thread title is "Oooh, another Simpsons thread." I saw Flash Gordon a couple of times growing up and have only vague memories of it except for the putting of hands in this tree thing that has some poisonous creature in it. That was very scary when I was about 5.

STLMIKE

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
Oy -- now I find myself digging out the soundtrack. I'll have that going thru my head for days now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks