Cleveland, OH members

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt Weldy, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Matt Weldy

Matt Weldy Second Unit

I will be cleveland next week and need a good store to kill some time in. Thanks

2. Ricky***C

Ricky***C Extra

Matt:
    Check out audiocraft.com. They have 3 locations in greater Cleveland and 1 store in Akron. They carry Denon, Sony ES, Pioneer Elite, among others; and Paradigm speakers. Their web site has phone nos. and directions to all stores.
    Have Fun [​IMG]

3. Jack_Geo

Jack_Geo Stunt Coordinator

You can also swing by Audio Visions...they're located in Strongsville (near the airport) right across from South Park Center Mall.

17210 Royalton Road, 440.878.1622

I find them a bit friendlier than Audio Craft.

Enjoy.

4. Ricky***C

Ricky***C Extra

Jack_Geo:

Can you recommend any other shops in the Cleveland area. I live in Canfield (near Youngstown) and there are no hi-fi shops to speak off, which basically leaves BB and CC.

I have been to Audio Craft in Fairlawn since they are close to where I work (Barberton).

Much appreciated.

5. Terry U

Terry U Auditioning

You should go to Golden Gramophone in Fairlawn. They have better equipment than audiocraft and years of experience. I would also go to Hoffman's in Cleveland but the store has slipped some. In regards to the person who lives in Canfield I would go to Pitts burg they have several very nice stores and are closer than Cleveland for you. You could also go to Golden Gramophone.

6. Fred DeGrandis

Fred DeGrandis Stunt Coordinator

Just an FYI, if you plan to buy anything, Audio Craft doesn't stray much from MSRP[​IMG]

7. Jack_Geo

Jack_Geo Stunt Coordinator

Ricky,

As Terry stated, you may be better off going to Pittsburgh, as the the stores in Cleveland leave a bit to be desired.

Fred's right...Audio Craft doesn't like to move too much off MSRP. Audio Visions is a little better.

I've never been to Golden Gramophone, but it sounds like it could be a winner.

Good luck...

8. Ricky***C

Ricky***C Extra

Thanks Jack.

Planning on taking a road trip Sat. to visit Audio Vision. Spoke with Jeff there yesrtday, after I read your post and when I told him i was lookind to spend 2K, he said they could work out a deal.

I posted for help from Pittsburgh memebers, so hopefilly a view will respond.

Thanks again.