Cleveland, OH members

Ricky***C

Grip
Matt:
Check out audiocraft.com. They have 3 locations in greater Cleveland and 1 store in Akron. They carry Denon, Sony ES, Pioneer Elite, among others; and Paradigm speakers. Their web site has phone nos. and directions to all stores.
Have Fun

Jack_Geo

Stunt Coordinator
You can also swing by Audio Visions...they're located in Strongsville (near the airport) right across from South Park Center Mall.

17210 Royalton Road, 440.878.1622

I find them a bit friendlier than Audio Craft.

Enjoy.

Ricky***C

Grip
Jack_Geo:

Can you recommend any other shops in the Cleveland area. I live in Canfield (near Youngstown) and there are no hi-fi shops to speak off, which basically leaves BB and CC.

I have been to Audio Craft in Fairlawn since they are close to where I work (Barberton).

Much appreciated.

Terry U

Auditioning
You should go to Golden Gramophone in Fairlawn. They have better equipment than audiocraft and years of experience. I would also go to Hoffman's in Cleveland but the store has slipped some. In regards to the person who lives in Canfield I would go to Pitts burg they have several very nice stores and are closer than Cleveland for you. You could also go to Golden Gramophone.

Jack_Geo

Stunt Coordinator
Ricky,

As Terry stated, you may be better off going to Pittsburgh, as the the stores in Cleveland leave a bit to be desired.

Fred's right...Audio Craft doesn't like to move too much off MSRP. Audio Visions is a little better.

I've never been to Golden Gramophone, but it sounds like it could be a winner.

Good luck...

Ricky***C

Grip
Thanks Jack.

Planning on taking a road trip Sat. to visit Audio Vision. Spoke with Jeff there yesrtday, after I read your post and when I told him i was lookind to spend 2K, he said they could work out a deal.

I posted for help from Pittsburgh memebers, so hopefilly a view will respond.

Thanks again.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mansikbtneha