Clerks 2 Premiere in Kansas City.. June 26

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chris, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Clerks 2 will make a special premiere in Kansas City at Screenland on June 26, 3PM! This is a special treat for those who are big fans of the original, and a chance to catch Clerks in one of the best hidden gem theaters in the metro. For those that have not been to Screenland (17th & Washington, right off Broadway) it's one of my favorite hidden theaters in town.. lots of nice memorabilia, a nice screen (barco loungers) full bar and an over-21 crowd.

It's also home to the Walt Disney exhibit for the time Disney spent in Kansas City drawing cartoons here [​IMG]

Anyway, Jeff Anderson (Randall Graves) and Brian O'Halloran (Dante Hicks) will be present and do some hand shaking etc.

Get more info at http://www.screenland.com/

I rarely do promos for this kind of stuff, and I hope the admins are cool, but if you are like me, this is a MUST SEE event [​IMG] They willa lso be holding a mini-comic book convention of favorite titles.

If you've never been to Screenland, take a chance and go. [​IMG] I always like supporting the small, non-chain theaters when I can. But for an event like this one, I'd go almost anywhere [​IMG]

I have an image of the flier I keep looking to add, but it's just too big. [​IMG] Sorry for those that clicked this thread and dealt with me keep changing it [​IMG]

2. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Official Invite:

[​IMG]

3. Adam_S

Adam_S Producer

Adam_S
    damn, I'll actually be in kc on the 26th, I'll just be flyingout, if I'd know about this yesterday I'd have bought a much cheaper southwest ticket for Tuesday.

Blast.

4. Jeremy Little

Jeremy Little Supporting Actor

According to NewsAskew, this movie got the highest ratings of any KS movie yet. Here's an excerpt:

5. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I saw a clip from Clerks 2 last weekend involvingRandal talking about (and performing his intereptations of) Lord Of The Rings movies.
    and it was absolutely hilarious.

Can't wait to see the rest of the movie. [​IMG]

6. mattCR

mattCR Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt
    I'm trying to think of any major movie that has had a premiere of any sorts here in KC. I will be there, if only to meet Dante & Randall