What's new

Clerks 2 Premiere in Kansas City.. June 26 (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Clerks 2 will make a special premiere in Kansas City at Screenland on June 26, 3PM! This is a special treat for those who are big fans of the original, and a chance to catch Clerks in one of the best hidden gem theaters in the metro. For those that have not been to Screenland (17th & Washington, right off Broadway) it's one of my favorite hidden theaters in town.. lots of nice memorabilia, a nice screen (barco loungers) full bar and an over-21 crowd.

It's also home to the Walt Disney exhibit for the time Disney spent in Kansas City drawing cartoons here ;)

Anyway, Jeff Anderson (Randall Graves) and Brian O'Halloran (Dante Hicks) will be present and do some hand shaking etc.

Get more info at http://www.screenland.com/

I rarely do promos for this kind of stuff, and I hope the admins are cool, but if you are like me, this is a MUST SEE event ;) They willa lso be holding a mini-comic book convention of favorite titles.

If you've never been to Screenland, take a chance and go. :) I always like supporting the small, non-chain theaters when I can. But for an event like this one, I'd go almost anywhere ;)

I have an image of the flier I keep looking to add, but it's just too big. :) Sorry for those that clicked this thread and dealt with me keep changing it :)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
damn, I'll actually be in kc on the 26th, I'll just be flyingout, if I'd know about this yesterday I'd have bought a much cheaper southwest ticket for Tuesday.

Blast.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I saw a clip from Clerks 2 last weekend involvingRandal talking about (and performing his intereptations of) Lord Of The Rings movies.
and it was absolutely hilarious.

Can't wait to see the rest of the movie. :)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I'm trying to think of any major movie that has had a premiere of any sorts here in KC. I will be there, if only to meet Dante & Randall

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks