What's new

Clear DVD Double Amaray Cases (1 Viewer)

Drew R

Auditioning
Real Name
Drew Ressler
Any place where I can buy Clear DVD Double Amaray cases? (i.e. the ones used in Project A-Ko and Grave Of The Fireflies)

Thanks

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Simply put, you cannot really buy ANY double keepcases right now. They are all tied up with the holiday releases to keep up with big studio releases (think about it, how many slim double keepcases are they going to go through with Spider-Man/Episode II...tens of millions).

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
InetDVD is a good place to get your keepcases from. I've done a lot of business with them & can recommend them highly.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I recently ordered 20 of the clear doubles & 20 of the single "Grinch" green, which were on sale for $.49 each.:D

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Scott, for the U.S. Plastic information.
You're sure right! That place is much cheaper. And they don't have a minimum # to buy. A flat 0.48 each for singles! As opposed to 0.59 @ Inet.
If you happen to live fairly close to Lima, Ohio, their S&H is pretty decent too.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Yes I ordered one with my last order from inetdvd just to see what they are like. I find the disc spins a bit on the hub. They are nice and thin and as soon as I all my thin, colored jewel cases have broken I will use these to hand out my loaner DVD's. These don't tend to shatter or crack when accidentally dropped.

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
I've also done business with inetdvd.com and have been satisfied with their overall operation. The only thing that bothers me is that they continue to have the quintuple, sextuple and septuple alpha black dvd cases out of stock. Anyone know other sites that may have these in stock?

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Regarding above THINpak cases....
I find the disc spins a bit on the hub.
Then that would be just like the "spinning" action which we get with most Amarays. (Which, I suppose, is actually a GOOD thing, since the data side of the disc is more or less suspended in mid-air, free from contact.)
But, I myself prefer the "alternate" (or Type 2) kind of Amarays the best. These hold the disc tighter (but not overly so), so that it doesn't spin around at will while handling the case; thus making the disc's artwork readable each time box is opened. Anal? Yep, guess so. But that's the fate of an HTF member. :D

StanikS

Agent
Real Name
Tidal
thanks for the us plastics link! i ordered 10 double dvd for my custom made Greg The Bunny dvd :) and other things

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
You should give Inet a call regarding the Alpha sextuple and septuple alpha cases. I cleared them out of septuple cases about a week and a half ago for my ST:TNG seasons, but he was hoping/praying for more soon (he may have mentioned something about white versions but i was sick and taking massive doses of nyquil, so I could've heard anything). He told me that the things that are out of stock on the website are ocassionally still available, just in very limited quantities.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks