What's new

Cleanint out the Closet sale (1 Viewer)

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
Been doing some spring cleaning.

FS...Denon AM-FM Stereo tuner, TU-1500RD (black)

Bought new 5-3-00 for $275.00. Very good condition.
Includes: tuner, original box, manual and accessories. No remote is sold with this tuner. But, can be purchased from Denon dealer. $175.00

FS...Acurus Act-3 with ABM

Very good condition. Looks new. Includes Act-3, manual and remote. I don't have the original box. This was a dealer demo piece. I upgraded through Klipsch/Mondial to the Stage One. The Act-3 can be upgraded to 7.1 till June through the Klipsch/Mondial trade-in/upgrade program. $500.00 OBO

FS...Cardas Cross 1 meter pair RCA-RCA interconnects.

I bought these used just over a year ago. Good shape with some wear on connector ends. A great cable! I have two pairs for sale. $175.00 per pair.

FS...Cardas Crosslink speaker cables.

I bought these new just over a year ago. I have two pair. 12' (actually measures 11'10") and 10' (both with 5/16" spades). Both pair in very good shape with some wear on spades. 12' $150.00 OBO and 10' $100.00 OBO.

FS...Audio Authority 09A62 component to VGA transcoder.

Bought new about 8 months ago. includes 09A62, original box, instruction and VGA breakout cable. $75.00

E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

P.S. Buyer pays shipping and insurance from 98092.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Darrel
Thats a component to vga cable correct? I would give you $50.00 shipped through Paypal if interested.

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
Kevin, yes it is a component to vga.

My price is more than fair. I have a paypal account but haven't used it in some time. Not sure if I even remember my password etc. I'll check on it though.

Stan Rich

Stunt Coordinator
Most forums have rules that prohibit "lowballing"in forum replies...Common courtesy would dictate you haggle in private e-mails.MHO..

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Wow thanks for the correction, did not no I was "lowballing" I was offering a price I thought was what the item was worth to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks