Classics on Sale at Costco

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Caicedo, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Michael Caicedo

Michael Caicedo Second Unit

Michael Caicedo
    I saw Citizen Kane SE, Ben Hur, Casablanca and other classics on sale at my local Costco for $15.99. Check your local branch.

2. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    Wow, $16 for Kane? They used to sell that for about $22! I'd better check it out.

Thanks for the tip!

3. Peter Yee

Peter Yee Stunt Coordinator
    Supporter

Aaron,
    Given how many other discs you've bought, I find it hard to believe you don't already own Kane! Oh, I know, the Fox company store didn't sell WB titles. [​IMG] I got my copy at Dave's Video during Studio Day last year. Where were you. [​IMG]
    -Peter

4. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    Hey Peter,
    Funny you should mention that! Actually, when we were in LA, I took Shawn, Ron B., and I think maybe Bill or Craig to Costco so they could pick up Kane and Simpsons Season 1. I didn't get 'em, since I figured I could get them at home for the same price, so why schlep?
    (That turned out to be an extra-good idea, since Fox gave us free copies of The Simpsons a few days later!)
    PS Hit Costco Friday, picked up Kane and the Dr. Zhivago SE for $16, and Say Anything for $13. [​IMG]