What's new

ClassicFlix Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David
I knew something was wrong because my credit card was Not charged by ClassicFlix for Rascals Vol.6 :( No early delivery this time. View attachment 141202
Sorry Rick. Spanky was not pleased with getting "shot" and I feel the same way after dealing with the lost pallet situation (which has never happened to us before).

However, it could have been a lot worse if they didn't eventually find the pallet as we would have had to re-press the Volume and delay the release 3 - 4 weeks.

Right now, it's on it's way to L.A. and will hopefully make it to our warehouse by Tuesday.

- David
ClassicFlix Founder, Producer

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Just received a shipping notice for Vol. 6. I'm a happy camper. Thank you.
Me Too ! :D I got the Email last night. :banana: Vol.6 is on the Way ! ;) Thanks David
aaaaaaa carl_alfalfa.jpg

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Our official restoration Blu-ray and DVD release of JACK AND THE BEANSTALK will have 2.5 hours of bonus content. Plus, a feature length commentary from Abbott and Costello expert Ron Palumbo - with memories from Chris Costello and David Stollery - and two commentaries (one from Ron and another from 3-D expert Mike Ballew) on the FIREMAN, SAVE MY CHILD trailer - the proposed 3-D feature that Bud and Lou almost made in 1953!

This deluxe limited edition 70th anniversary release from ClassicFlix will definitely sell out so pre-order your copy today! https://www.classicflix.com/products/copy-of-jack-and-the-beanstalk-70th-anniversary-limited-edition

Attachments

• Fireman-collage.jpg
    Fireman-collage.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 12

Kent K H

Second Unit
Put one in for Merrily We Live with a pre-order for Jack and the Beanstalk. (Yes, I'll just wait for them to ship together, haha.) Looking forward to seeing both of them for the first time.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Our official restoration Blu-ray and DVD release of JACK AND THE BEANSTALK will have 2.5 hours of bonus content. Plus, a feature length commentary from Abbott and Costello expert Ron Palumbo - with memories from Chris Costello and David Stollery - and two commentaries (one from Ron and another from 3-D expert Mike Ballew) on the FIREMAN, SAVE MY CHILD trailer - the proposed 3-D feature that Bud and Lou almost made in 1953!

This deluxe limited edition 70th anniversary release from ClassicFlix will definitely sell out so pre-order your copy today! https://www.classicflix.com/products/copy-of-jack-and-the-beanstalk-70th-anniversary-limited-edition

Pre-ordered mine some time ago from ClassicFlix. This is the film release of the year for me.

Gary "can't wait" O.

rmw650

Second Unit
Real Name
Richard W
And now awaiting the release of the A & C TV Show, Second Season on all formats to come out, hopefully this summer and then that series will be properly completed. Any new updates to offer on that release?

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier

Bob you and David are the Bomb!!! Can't wait to get mine!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justin2001
Recent bookmarks