What's new

Classic Releases For Second Half Of 2015 - What Should We Expect? (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Neil Brock said:
Really? All 39 Stories of the Century and 25 of the 26 Dusty's Trail?
I checked all four box sets and I've confirmed they're all there. :thumbs-up-smiley: They are spread out over the four box sets (And the episodes are probably out of sequence, but that doesn't disturb me at all. :laugh:

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Regulus said:
All the episodes of Tate are included in Two of the Mill Creek "Shovelware" Sets Western TV Treasures and Essential TV Westerns. You can also get the entire Stories of the Century. which is also divided between all four of their "Shovelware" sets, the first two I mentioned for Tate and the next two which are Western TV Classics and Ultimate TV Westerns. :thumbs-up-smiley:

Between these four sets you will find all but one episode of Dusty's Trail.

Wow, thank you so much for this info. I had no idea that the complete STORIES OF THE CENTURY was out there. I already had two of the Mill Creek 150 Episode sets, which I got for practically nothing, but never pursued the other two because I figured that, in true Mill Creek megaset tradition, they were probably just the same episodes I already had. I didn't know that all four sets were unique. I just ordered the two I needed, both new for under $14 shipped. I know the quality can border on unwatchable at times, but most of the stuff I've watched has been at the very least bearable to my less than discerning, expectations in check judgment.

Anyway, thanks again, Dr. Regulus!

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Professor Echo said:
Anyway, thanks again, Dr. Regulus!
You're welcome. Several complete series of some of the other series in these in these "megasets" are also available on official releases. One thing I like about these sets is you get to "sample" some of the series, and if you like what you see, check out The Big River or some other site and order the complete series for yourself. :biggrin: If you are having problems with watching OTA or Pay-TV Shows, just watch two DVDs and call me in the morning! :laugh:

PS I wish Mill Creek would release some more of these sets, I'd like to see them release another Sci-Fi TV Series set and another Detective Series TV Series Set, the last one I saw them release was their SCI-FI Set a few years ago. Nothing has come out since. :wacko:

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Doh! I found out Tate is missing an episode (I've updated my original post to show this). But considering what you get from these kind of DVD Sets, it doesn't disturb me that much, unless it concerns an episode a studio simply REFUSES to release, case in point, a certain TV Series set in a state which has NO Roller Coasters, The episode in question concerns a rather dangerous stunt which some imbecile tried to do himself, which resulted with him pushing up daisies! :angry:

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Regulus said:
If you are having problems with watching OTA or Pay-TV Shows, just watch two DVDs and call me in the morning! :laugh:

In case you are curious why I always refer to you as "Dr." Regulus it has to do with a post on a thread for MARCUS WELBY a few years ago. Another poster had gotten the name of James Brolin's character wrong so I politely corrected it and ended my post, asking no one in particular, just being silly, "Do you concur, Doctor?" You were the first to respond, saying "Yes, Dr. Regulus concurs." And thus the birth of a nickname. :P

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Maurice
Regulus said:
All but one of the episodes of Tate are included in Two of the Mill Creek "Shovelware" Sets Western TV Treasures and Essential TV Westerns. You can also get the entire Stories of the Century. which is also divided between all four of their "Shovelware" sets, the first two I mentioned for Tate and the next two which are Western TV Classics and Ultimate TV Westerns. :thumbs-up-smiley:

Between these four sets you will find all but one episode of Dusty's Trail.
I've checked the contents of each of these four sets and I can't come up with 25 of the 26 épisodes of Dusty's Trail. There's so many "Shovelware" set by Mill Creek (some with 150 and others with 300)

Is it possible to let me know exactly on which set (and how much episodes per set) I can find these episodes of Dusty's Trail. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks