What's new

Classic Nick Cartoons (1 Viewer)

Tony S.

Auditioning
Hey everyone,
This is about Classic Late 80's cartoons that were on Nickelodean. You know what i'm talking about, "Grimm's Fairy Tales" - "The Littl' Bits" - "Mysterious Cities of Gold" - "Count Duckula" , just to name a few. I know not many remember these shows that much or vaguely do, but I believe they deserve the DVD treatment before they are truly lost. What do you guys think?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I was just thinking of count duckula the other day, and I'd love to have it and Danger Mouse on DVD.

My stance on these cartoons is my stance on the older Nick TV shows in general I think there is a huge market for these shows mainly for guys my age that want to kick it old school with Pete and Pete or Salute Your Shorts...the same applies for these cartoons. I don't know who has distribution rights for shows like Duckula though.

David Levy

Stunt Coordinator
Count Duckula, Danger Mouse and few others are all available in the UK. Try amazon.co.uk, or play.com

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I own all the R2 discs and they're great, but what I'd really like from Nickelodeon is... complete seasons of "Rocko's Modern Life"!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks