Classic Nick Cartoons

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Tony S., May 5, 2004.

1. Tony S.

Tony S. Auditioning

Hey everyone,
    This is about Classic Late 80's cartoons that were on Nickelodean. You know what i'm talking about, "Grimm's Fairy Tales" - "The Littl' Bits" - "Mysterious Cities of Gold" - "Count Duckula" , just to name a few. I know not many remember these shows that much or vaguely do, but I believe they deserve the DVD treatment before they are truly lost. What do you guys think?

2. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I was just thinking of count duckula the other day, and I'd love to have it and Danger Mouse on DVD.

My stance on these cartoons is my stance on the older Nick TV shows in general I think there is a huge market for these shows mainly for guys my age that want to kick it old school with Pete and Pete or Salute Your Shorts...the same applies for these cartoons. I don't know who has distribution rights for shows like Duckula though.

3. Eric_R.

Eric_R. Stunt Coordinator

Bring back Are you Afraid of the Dark

4. David Levy

David Levy Stunt Coordinator

Count Duckula, Danger Mouse and few others are all available in the UK. Try amazon.co.uk, or play.com

5. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

I own all the R2 discs and they're great, but what I'd really like from Nickelodeon is... complete seasons of "Rocko's Modern Life"!!