What's new

Classic Kenwood KR-5600 /mint+ (1 Viewer)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I have a classic Kenwood stereo receiver model KR-5600 rated 55-65wpc when watts were big watts. Can be used as a pre-amp or it can be used as a seperate stereo amp by removing the jumpers on the back.
This Kenwood is a one owner peice that includes original box, manuel, warranty card, all the various cables and FM antenna that came with it. It is truly in mint condition, everything works perfect, even the little pointer light works, Strong tuner, doesnt drift, stays where you put it.
I think the mfg. date would be around 1975, you wouldnt know it from its appearance, looks and operates like new.
I buy a fair amount of these classic receivers to use as FM stereos in various rooms in my house. I will use one for awhile then sell it and buy another example of a classic Kenwood or Pioneer and listen to it for awhile then the circle continues. Most of the time when you by one of these "mint" "perfect" "everything works" receivers it comes in nowhere near how it was described but on a very few occasions you get lucky like this one and truly get a very nice one. I am using it in my computer room with a pair of PSB Alpha AVs and it is outstanding. My only problem is now I have 4 or 5 keepers and they need to be used. I think these classic receivers go bad faster not using them, they like to be played.
I can send pics on request. . . I would post pics on this add if I knew how so everyone can see this spectacular unit. Maybe one of you members can tell me how to do this and I will make it so.
I am selling this receiver delivered anywhere in the lower 48. I will double box to preserve the original box.
I refer PayPal, email me for a different method.
I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and audioGon Ebay= glu7022 and audioGon=guy usher, not a great amount but what is there is all good. Thanks_______________Guy$200.00 delivered

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Notice the price reduction, I meant to list it delivered in the first place.
I will say it again, this Kenwood is the finest one I have ever seen, When I opened the box it was truly like stepping back in time. This thing is not just shined up, it has that new look that you cant get to by cleaning. . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks