What's new

Classic Fisher Tuner, Amplifier and speakers (1 Viewer)

Anthony GT

Stunt Coordinator
OK, by classic I mean old! These components are from my wife's stereo system when she was a teenager. Under penalty of death I can't reveal how long ago that was but let's just say the early eighties.

Both of these units still work sort of. They both power up and produce sound, but it didn't sound great. I can't imagine anyone still using these so I'm listing these mainly for DIYers who would like something to tinker with.

The tuner is the Fisher AM/FM Tuner FM-120. The Amp is the Integrated Stereo Amplifier CA-120. Note that the Amp had the power cord cut at one time and someone taped it back together.

I also have the 2 original speakers; big, brown boxes! They seem to still work fine.

As far as price goes, I don't know what, if anything, this stuff is worth. Let's say $20@ for the components and $40 for the speakers(hey, they work!), OBO. Local buyers who can pick the stuff are preferred!

Email me with questions or for pictures.

Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks