Classic Clothiers

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Eric_L, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Eric_L

Eric_L Screenwriter

Five years ago I bought a suit from a guy from Classic Clothiers. It was a real nice thing - he came to my office and showed my cloth swatches, took my measurements then came back in a few weeks with a custom tailored suit. I still have and love it.

When I changed jobs I lost his business card. I've tried to find him online but only find some guy in CA. Not much use to me. I uderstand it is some sort of franchise.

Does anyone here know of a way to find a vendor??

2. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

where did you find the guy originally?

3. Eric_L

Eric_L Screenwriter

He walked into the office and made his rounds. many of the guys there knew him. I've since lost contact with most of them, the few I speak with don't recall him.

4. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

What city was your last job located in? I googled up the company and found several matches in Florida. The following seems like the closest match to where you currently live:

Classic Clothiers
    2900 14th St N
    Naples, FL 33940
    941-261-1132

5. Eric_L

Eric_L Screenwriter

Cool, thanks. I feel like a tard - I only Yahoo'd.

:b

6. Eric_L

Eric_L Screenwriter

Well I tried the Naples number and it is disconnected. I googled also but didn't find much - not event the naples number. I found a number in Ft. Lauderdale and got a recorder, but my call was never returned.

I am soo frustrated. It is hard for me to find a good suit. There is only ONE store in town that sells them, and they are way overpriced. I could drive an hour to a Men's Wearhouse (twice, once to buy, once to pickup), but that is impossible during the week and hard on weekends (I have three young children). It was so convenient to be measured and shop right in my office. Too bad there isn't more competition out there in this category...