What's new

Classic 3 stooges compilations for great prices at ezy dvd ! (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I just bought volume 1 and 3 for cheap from there, the suprising thing about it is its not those same 4 shorts that are in the public domain ! Volume 1 has a plumbing we will go,all the worlds a stooge,in the sweet pie and pie,babysitters jitters,rip sew stitch.Volume 3 has if a body meets a body,monkey buisness men,spook louder ,women haters, violence is the word for curly. The last short is the one with the famous alphabet song !!Both these volumes together cost me around 14.00 dollars total.The american region 1 versions are much more expensive.I wonder how the dvd quality will be , but for the price charged im not complaining.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Ive finally recieved these in the mail !The picture quality on these dvds are only a small step up from videotapes, picture quality also varies from episode to episode.For the small prices i was charged id say these are definitely worth it , they are a very cheap alternative to the region 1 releases.Just dont expect them to look as good as the region 1 releases, never had the region 1 releases, but i read at another board that they look slightly better. Overall you cant go wrong getting these at a fraction of what the region 1 releases cost. Ill probably get more volumes in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks