What's new

Class G amps: Outlaw M-200 and Sherbourn the same? (1 Viewer)

jeff.adams

Agent
Dan - no problem :). Lots of 200w /channel amps have 8 devices per channel, so by itself this is not adequate to consider them a match. But combined with the other data, it still seems highly probable... :)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Well someone can just pick through their dumpster to see the invoices and do a paper trail...Kevin, you're in Cali...I herebye nominate you.

Dan Magnin

Stunt Coordinator
ok,......total FRUSTRATION! Is this a somewhat good comparison? What does all this mean? Is ATI a glorified Sherbourn which in turn is a glorified Outlaw? Kind of like looking at it from a shoppers point of view being that Shopko is a glorified Kmart which is a glorified Wal Mart?! (Not condemning any buisiness at all) but you get the picture...All listed items or businesses sell the same product so to speak with same if not very very close in comparison quality at very different prices! If this is the case, I'm going to sell a pharfignugin at the price of a Volks Beetle! ( NO, I don't own one of those imposters) Anyways, we who are ill informed are being taken for our hard earned money! And thats a tough thing to swallow. Pardon the spelling errors. One more thing....you have to wonder out of all the exposure these threads are subjected to--you'd think somebody who has the inside info would be tempted to prompt in and speak the truth about the confusion we as consumers are experiencing. Wait, that would only set everybody straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks