What's new

Clan HTF Website and Xbox Live Gamertag List (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I just uploaded the Clan HTF site. If you go to member list you will see a list of members that I was able to compile and their respective Xbox Live Gamertag. PLEASE check and make sure you are on there and that all your information is correct. Any changes that need to be made let me know. I hope that this helps us out for get togethers and brings us all even closer.
Link Removed

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Great job, man. :emoji_thumbsup:
That makes it a lot easier to find HTF'ers than wading through a 6+ page thread and culling them one by one. Thank you for your efforts!

Edan W

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Kelley, ditto Dave's comment, thanks for putting that all together!

Anyway, my listing has one small mistake in it...I don't actually have an AIM ID but I have one listed as tjfelf.
Other than that, looks good!

*Edit* I just checked the other thread, tjfelf is Tom Fudold's AIM ID.

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Hey Kelley, great job.
My AIM name is volobuck, you have it as volobuckl. Other than that looks good :emoji_thumbsup:

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
We have updated the website and have created a forum for Clan issues, matches, and general chit chat. You can visit the forum at www.gigapowergaming.com/forum
The rules for the forum follow those of the HTF. You must register using your real name as your username. The section for Clan HTF is hidden and you must email me or PM me on the forum to get access to it.
Also the rest of the forum is a great place to hang out and talk about videogames, come one come all!

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Kelley - Can you add me to the list? My XBlive tag is "bickle".

Thanks,
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks