What's new

clamps (1 Viewer)

minhG

Stunt Coordinator
if you have a harbor freight nearby, they usually run sales on basic bar clamps.

minhG

Stunt Coordinator
if you have a harbor freight nearby, they usually run sales on basic bar clamps.

Mitch N

Stunt Coordinator
harbor freight, and overstock.com are both good places to start. You can never have enough clamps.

Mitch N

Stunt Coordinator
harbor freight, and overstock.com are both good places to start. You can never have enough clamps.

Bryan Michael

Supporting Actor
i have 4 of all small size clamps and 4 of the 48 in clamps spent about 100 on all of them for the same price for 5 at home depo

Bryan Michael

Supporting Actor
i have 4 of all small size clamps and 4 of the 48 in clamps spent about 100 on all of them for the same price for 5 at home depo

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
i got the el-cheapos off ebay as well, gotta love dutch auctions. but pretty soon i will sink some money in some nice pipe clamps, prob the most economical good clamps, altho those Besy K-Body clamps sure turn me on.

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
i got the el-cheapos off ebay as well, gotta love dutch auctions. but pretty soon i will sink some money in some nice pipe clamps, prob the most economical good clamps, altho those Besy K-Body clamps sure turn me on.

I've gotten cheap bar clamps from Harbor Freight when they go on sale. I've got maybe two dozen of those, and use them fairly often.

The clamps that I really like (and the first ones I reach for) are my 48" and 24" Bessey K body clamps. They're stout and you can really crank them to apply lots of pressure. The only downside is they are heavy for their size. They are expensive, but I picked mine up for close to 40% off at a woodworking show 5 or 6 years ago.

I do have some pony pipe clamps that I use for really big projects. They are very versatile. I've got 3 different lengths of pipes that I can screw together to make a 10' clamp if I need. Picked those up at Home Depot for about $10 years ago.

Regards,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks