HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Martin Dew submitted a new blog post

CJ 4DPLEX launches new pro theater concept at CES
1-6-1024x685.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I tried the motion seats when I saw the seventh "Fast and The Furious" film. It was okay, but I don't think it really put me more into the film than sitting in a stationary seat. Using something like this would be a rare occurrence. I think I prefer the action to stay on the screen.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I can not even imagine how much this system would cost the theater to maintain.

I tried the motion seats when I saw the seventh "Fast and The Furious" film. It was okay, but I don't think it really put me more into the film than sitting in a stationary seat. Using something like this would be a rare occurrence. I think I prefer the action to stay on the screen.

So Edwin how much extra did it cost to see Fast And The Furious in a 4DX theater? And how full would you say the theater was?

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I can not even imagine how much this system would cost the theater to maintain.

So Edwin how much extra did it cost to see Fast And The Furious in a 4DX theater? And how full would you say the theater was?

The theater I was in wasn't a full 4DX system. It was a standard stadium style with a few rows of motion seats. It didn't have the other sensory gear that a 4DX theater has.

The cost when I went was 20 dollars Canadian or about 15 dollars US. The theater wasn't overly full and the motion seats where I was were mostly empty.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I couldn't really hazard a guess at what a full 4DX theater viewing would cost up here in the Great White North.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks