What's new

City of God S.E.??? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know if there is a City of God Special Edition DVD in the works?

The original release has been out for over a year now, so the time is right, IF it's going to happen. I guess this title may not be popular enough to warrant one, however.

I love this movie, so I'm thinking of picking it up. I'm just wondering if I should wait for a new one with a potentially better transfer (not that the original one was bad, from what I remember).

Anyway, if anyone has heard anything, please let me know. Thanks.

Chris Cheese

Stunt Coordinator
The documentary that is included as an extra on the current release is 100x more valuable than almost any other special feature I own on a DVD. I can't recommend it enough..

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
I was disappointed with it, because it doesn't have anything to do with the production of the movie. I prefer "behind the scenes featurettes" over documentries that, while relevant to the subject matter of the movie, do not deal with the making of the movie.

Daniel P

Stunt Coordinator
The region 3 HK disc has a dts track, and can be had for a decent price at cd-wow - but the transfer looks quite average, which is nothing unusual for a HK disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks