What's new

Circuit City's Customer Appreciation GiftCard! (1 Viewer)

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
For those of you who frequent Circuit City, be on the lookout!
I just received a plain-looking envelope in the mail (with no return address) which I would normally have thrown away. Well, ripped it open and found a $15 GIFT CARD inside! I never in a million years expected an "appreciation" anything from them, so it was a very nice surprise. Especially with so many popular DVD releases scheduled for the next few weeks.
Considering the cash I've dropped at CC this year alone (57" Sony Widescreen, Sony ProgScan DVD player, PS2 games, and an infinite amount of DVDs), it's nice to get a "thanks" in return. :D

Ed Faver

Second Unit
Damn! That's a sweet surprise! I bought a HD rear proj. TV there at Christmas & a prog. scan Panny DVD just last month from these guys. I hope I am similarly blessed! When did the card arrive?

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Mine came today, and man it was a pleasant surprise! No gimmicks, no sales pitch, just a tagline on the envelope:
"A special thank-you gift for someone who loves this stuff as much as we do."
Circuit City.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Mine arrived Friday.
Now if only BestBuy would follow suit. ;)
Maybe I'll show their manager the card from Circuit City and drop a few hints.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I bought my receiver, speakers, XBOX, a bunch of DVDs and games there... they should send me one ;)

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Spoke with one of the salesmen today at CC; he said that many of his customers have received one and had already redeemed them. He cautioned those who DO receive them to be sure to "activate" them first before using them. (You have to call their 800-number and give them the code on the back of the card prior to use.)

That's one good thing about CC. They get your name and address on practically every purchase so they CAN send out mailings. BestBuy hardly ever takes my name, even for major purchases.

Ed Faver

Second Unit
CC has all my particulars, but I've never received anything from them. Right now fingers and toes are all crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks