Circuit City - 10% back in gift cards

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Tim K, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Tim K

Tim K Second Unit

Jul 7, 1999
    Spend $200 or more at (online only) and get 10% back in CC gift cards by mail. Good this week until 11/22/03. Appears good for DVD's to!!!

*After rebate. Offer excludes Bose, Polk, Velodyne and Circuit City gift card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. All qualifying rebate items must be purchased on the same sales receipt. Offer does not apply to previous purchases. Not redeemable for cash. Rebate offers for online purchases end at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the date of expiration.
    Offer effective through 11/22/03.
  2. Ryan Wishton

Ryan Wishton Screenwriter

May 17, 2003
    I received a Best Buy coupon for something like this as well, but it was much better.

Spend $100, get $25 gift card
    Spend $200, get $50 gift card
    Spend $300, get $100 gift card

So, if you spend $300, it's like a 33% money back gift card sort of thing. I used the coupon to buy things I dont need because it was too hard to pass up.

You can use it for anything in the entire store (sale or non sale ) as well.

This might be some sort of fluke because the coupon I used was only valid at a couple Best Buy stores in the area. You couldnt just use it at any store.