Circle the Wagons! HALLOWEEN remake?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jordan_E, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

2. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Wow, that's some wacky-ass news.

I guess if Carpenter writes and directs I'll check it out, but strange news, none-the-less.

3. Chad R

Chad R Cinematographer

Chad Rouch
    I doubt this news because even though it brought in only something like $30 million, the last chapter was very profitable. There's no need to go back to scratch when the current convoluted storyline is working just fine. It's not like there's a terrible amount of continuity with the Freddy and Jason seires and their matchup raked in the cash. It's not like the horror fans are looking for Lord of the Rings type epic storytelling.

4. Rob P S

Rob P S Cinematographer

rob
    As long as it's not replacing the original movie, I don't have a problem with it.

5. Ryan Wishton

Ryan Wishton Screenwriter

Well, it depends... Like I say with all movies... If it's good, go for it... If it sucks and is an uninspired excuse to make money, dump it...

The current storyline absolutely sucks anyways... Nothing but teenie bopper dribble with no scares or anything else for that matter to be had... Give me Donald Pleasence over Busta Rhymes anyday...

6. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

From what I read, they (Dimension) want to restart the entire franchise from scratch, using their own "Loomis," "Laurie," etc. Makes sense in a way, jettison the storylines of the other sequels and make their own.