What's new

CINIDERELLA MAN in HD-DVD? (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Hasn't anyone picked this up yet? I was at Best Buy on Monday, and several HD-DVD copies of it were sitting in the display area for HD-DVD. Yet, I haven't read a single review or even any mention that anyone knew it was available.

BTW, they had no players in stock and didn't know when they were going to get any more. :frowning:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i really want to pick thisup, but i bought the special edition in the fancy box.
that box is much nicere then the new hd version.

i wouldlove to be able to sell the sd version and keep the box.
same with jarhead.
i like the box better but want the hd dvd.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

You might not know me, but I too love this film. I just bought it as my first HD DVD purchase. Does this have a DTS track? It doesn't appear to according to the specs, but my receiver is reading the bitstream as DTS. Is this more likely to be a problem with my receiver?

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Nevermind, I found my answer. I followed the new formats and new players pretty closely, but I somehow missed this point.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Your not the only one. I loved this film when I saw it on DVD, and the HD-DVD is fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks