What's new

Chuck season 2 (1 Viewer)

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
From today's Washington Post:

I really don't want to see this one die. It is one of the few shows I actually watch when broadcast! Give me a Nielson box!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I think that Bryce will be making appearances throughout the series. It does make for an interesting love triangle, though.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Wasn't this one of the shows the NBC ordered a back set of episodes for season 2, before the premiere even aired?

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Yes it was.

Bryce's appearances after episode 3 may be scant as the actor that plays him has signed on as a regular in another series.

Numbers seem down a lot for a lot of shows. Interesting.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The ratings are probably due to spreading out viewers among 3 shows with the same demographic and that dancing show that always wins.

Not exactly easy to get viewers Monday at 8 with all the competition.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Ratings are down period on Monday, it seems.

Enjoyed John Laroquette's guest role. Thought they were way overdoing the Sarah-likes-Chuck angle, considering how careful they were in the first season. And then the Bryce reveal. Been waiting for that shoe to drop since he came out of cryo.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Chuck Versus the Seduction

A nice episode. I like this show for what it is, and doesn't have to be spectacular in order for me to like it. It has a nice stride.

I like the addition of Roan(John Laroquette) I hope his character returns.

A fantastic Sarah entrance, in her orange yogurt uniform.

I would really like to see this show survive.
And adding mythology to the show is such good news.

I'm very happy with this show!

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Episode 3 will bring a major decision point for Chuck and Sarah and their relationship. It will also answer one of the outstanding questions in regards to Chuck and the Intersect.

In Episode 4 viewers will get to go to Sarah's high school reunion!

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Off the top, loved the episode!

I need to see the TALK scene again but my initial impression was that the unspoken subtext between them carried a lot of the emotion. Bryce played on Chuck's heart once again and Chuck obliged. He gave Sarah exactly what she needed to hear in his own somewhat clumsy and endearing way - but not near as clumsy as the Chuck, Sarah first met.

That last look Sarah gave Chuck showed her feeling as deeply and strongly for Chuck as she ever has. It is the moment she first consciously realizes how much she cares for Chuck, maybe even discovering that she truly does love him.

Joe_H

Screenwriter

When they both said they had something to say, I sort of took it to mean that she was finally going to admit to him that it was real, and maybe even ask to be reassigned. I'm not entirely sure that is what she would've said, but its irrelevant anyway now.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I've seen shows where someone has to break up with someone they love for their own good, and they usually have the person say something cruel to push the other person away. This approach worked better because Sarah would never have believed that from Chuck. He told her the truth. From her look at the end, she's smart enough to know what he was doing.

This show hits all the right notes. From comedy to action to emotional drama without missing a beat.

Chuck gets his upgrade! That answers one concern people had in the previous season. He won't be out of the spy game any time soon.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
No kidding, not cool about the surreptiously firmware upgrade Bryce uploaded into Chuck's brain. :D

Is it me, or are they de-padding Sarah's bras this season?

I don't think Strahan needed any help lifting up Morgan like a ragdoll in that wide shot.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
Anna Wu kicked some ass! I loved how the Buy team managed to work that out amongst themselves without any help from Casey.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm slow, but I just got the point of the episode. Sarah shot the guy with no hesitation when he was holding Bryce as a hostage, because she never loved Bryce. I understood that she choked on shooting the woman for fear of hitting Chuck, but didn't really get the significance of the earlier scene until just now. Bryce knew, though.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma

Agreed and in the process Chuck inadvertently strengthened Sarah's feelings for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks